Get started organizing your National NeighborWoods® Month event this October using our free 50-page planning kit. A well-planned event can strengthen your organization’s presence in your community and attract attention for the media and city leaders. Use our National NeighborWoods® Month Event Planning Kit to:
- Execute a results-focused promotional strategy.
- Raise awareness about the value and benefits of trees and urban forest.
- Boost the community’s understanding of your organization and its work.
- Call attention to your organization’s experience, commitment, and trustworthiness.
- Showcase your activities and differentiate your organization from others doing similar work.
- Attract and retain partners.